AC Three-Phase Three-Line 2-Stage EMI/RFI Filters
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||2 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Place of Origin:||Jinan|
|Certificate:||ISO9001, CE, UL, TUV, RoHS|
Model No.: FT320
AC Three-Phase Three-Line 2-Stage EMI/RFI Filters can be customized accoring to customer's requirements.
Prompt quotation. Samples will be ready for dispatch within 3 days.
100% inspection for the order products. Short leadtime.
Features and Benefits of AC EMI Filter:
- Suitable for three-phase three-line Power Supply.
- FT320 series are two-stage common mode high performance three-phase three-line filters.
- FT3200 series are two-stage filters comprising one common mode and one differential mode with enhanced filtering effect of the differential mode interference.
- Excellent common and differential mode filtering effect for interference from 10KHz to 30MHz.
- 520VAC or 690VAC high voltage versions optional.
Typical Applications of AC Line Filter:
- Widely used for all kinds of electrical unit with ∆ connection style
- print machine, packing equipment
- textile equipment, industry air conditioner
- UPS, medical equipment, etc
Important Note on AC Power Line Filter Application:
1. Storage of EMI Filters:EMI filters mustn't be left out in the heat of the sun or exposed to the rain, it should be stored in warehouse with good ventilation, surrounding temperature between -30℃ and +65℃ , the highest relative air humidity lower than 90%, and no corrosive liquid or gas.
2. Installation of EMI Filters:
- EMI filters should be installed at power input, and the line inside the chassis be as short as possible to reduce radiated interference.
- Both input and output lines of EMI filters neither be intersected nor be tied up by string.
- Make sure the mounting flange fully grounded, and keep the ground cable as short as possible if filters are connected to Other equipment.
- If the terminal is stud, please use two spanners to fasten the screw nut when connecting to avoid stud rotating and thus causing changes to the internal circuit and consequently leading to filters arcing, short circuit, broken down or the filtering effect worsened. First use spanner1 to fix the screw nut near the metal case, then use spanner2 to tighten the screw nut in front( shown as Figure1), otherwise the terminals may be damaged. Apply the same for the connection of other phases.
- Keep the tools fastening the stud be vertical to the metal case of filter when installing terminal block filters ( shown as Figure2 ), must not tilt( shown as Figure3 ), otherwise the terminal blocks may be damaged.
3. Reminding and Warning:
Please read all the safety warnings and instructions before installing filters and putting them into use:
- Don't take terminals as supporting point when moving filters to avoid the terminals distortion, loosening or broken.
- The protective earth connections shall be the first to be made when the EMC filter is installed and the last to be disconnected.
- Filters generate leakage current, please make sure they are well grounded before putting into operation.
- If the rated current is higher than 50A, we recommend grounding by the earth terminals but not only through the metal case of filters.
- Danger of electric shock: EMC filters contain components that store an electric charge. Dangerous voltages can continue to exist at the filter terminals for longer than five minutes even after the power has been switched off. The working conditions of EMI filter should comply with the technical parameters stated on the label, over voltage or overload could cause damage to filters. It is suggested to take proper over current protection measures.
- Current drop occurs when the surrounding temperature rise, fail to follow the current drop requirement may lead to impermissible exceeding of the component temperature, as a result the service life of filters will be shortened after long time running.
Jinan Filtemc Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd.
Since its foundation in 2003, Filtemc specializes in products research and development in EMC field, capable of providing full lines of EMC solutions and products while focusing on customizing products to meet customers' specific requirement. The products and services we provide covering EMI filters, signal filters, passive harmonic filters, filter connectors, EMC components, etc. Our products are widely deployed in high-tech fields such as inverter and converter applications, photovoltaic systems, medical devices, automatic controlled machine tools, electric Power Supply, telecommunication, robots, etc. In order to provide superior service to our customers, we established Beijing R&D Center to provide customers with better technical support to solve their specific EMC problems from project planning to manufacturing of final products (solutions). Besides, we set up cooperation centers in Germany, Italy and South Korea in order to win further trust of and development in the international markets.
- Company Name: Jinan Filtemc Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Shi Min
- Product/Service: EMI Filter , RFI Filter , EMC Filter , Power Line Filter , Noise Filter , Low Pass Filter
- Capital (Million US $): 2,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2003
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 6
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Building 20, Xinmao Qilu Science and Technology City, No. 1 Zidong Road, Tianqiao District, Jinan 250119, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Cindy Suen
- Tel: +86-531-58622885
Premium Related Products